SAY YULE BE MINE
So you’ve found “the one” and decided it’s time to pop the question. Congratulations! Now you need to secretly find out her ring size, purchase an engagement ring, grab some mistletoe and surprise her with a romantic proposal.
We’ve got you covered on finding the perfect ring as well as helping you get it sized, but with so many proposals happening over the holidays, you want to make sure you have a sweet engagement story to share.
So to help you plot an truly romantic, memorable, and personal holiday proposal, we’ve come up with 10 ideas for making it even more special:
1. Take her to the snow for a romantic winter picnic.
2. Bury the ring box under a pile of packing peanuts in a giant wrapped gift box.
3. Take her to the place where you two first met and re-create the scene.
4. Hide the ring in the toe of her Christmas stocking.
5. Wrap up a Scrabble game with the words “Will you marry me” spelled out on the board.
6. Hire carolers to come to the house and serenade her then pop the question.
7. Hang the ring like an ornament when the two of you are decorating your tree.
8. Take her to a Christmas tree farm to pick out your tree and slyly hang the ring box from “the perfect tree”.
9. Have a bakery make a special Christmas cookie decorated with the words “Will you marry me?”
10. Create a Christmas scavenger hunt that ends with a proposal spelled out in Christmas lights.