Damascus Knife Inlaid with Fordite & Spinel Gems
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The William Henry Spearpoint ‘Motor City'
- Hand-forged 'X Out' damascus by Chad Nichols
- Inlaid with Fordite (aka 'Motor City Agate')
- The blade is hand-forged 'Boomerang' damascus steel by Chad Nichols; the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with spinel gemstones
- Blade 3.06" (77.7mm)
- Handle 4.13" (104.9.5mm)
- Overall open 7.19" (182.6mm)
All William Henry knives feature a unique serial number which is engraved into the blade to assure the authenticity and lifetime traceability of the product.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for items to ship.